Through its development-oriented postgraduate programs, DAAD scholarships aim to enhance the training of professionals from developing countries where well-trained local experts, who are being communicated through international partners, play an important role in the sustainable development process of their countries.
Funding provided through this Scholarship:
*A monthly salary of 850 euros for a master’s degree, or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
*Full Health Insurance
*Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the candidates’ country or another funding source
*Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may obtain the following additional benefits:
*Monthly rental subsidy (housing allowance)
*Monthly allowance to accompany family members
*Funding duration: 12 to 36 months (depending on the study program)
Scholarships to study bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Germany (fully funded)
Host university: A German public university
Place of study: Germany
Course level: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Target students: International students
Submission Deadline: 31/5/2020
Funding provided by the FES Foundation Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s Studies in Germany:
This scholarship is a fully funded scholarship, and the foundation will offer up to 40 scholarships annually
The 2020 Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships (FES) offer beneficiaries the following benefits:
- Students receive a basic monthly payment of 650 euros.
- In addition, health insurance costs and family and child allowances are financed if possible.
For tuition fees, tuition fees at German public universities are symbolic or completely free.
Funding and benefits offered through the One Young World forum:
- Delegates arrive at the One Young World 2020 Summit in Munich, which will be held from October 14 to 17.
- Hotel accommodation in Munich on a common basis between 13 and 17 October 2020.
- Participation in the pre-summit event held in Munich by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on October 14th
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the nights of 14, 15, 16 and 17 October
- Transport between the summit venues
- The costs of traveling back and forth by train for researchers who live outside Germany
4- A scholarship to study German language online (Fully Funded)
The International Communication Institute invites students from all over the world to apply for a scholarship to study the German language, as this scholarship will be offered online and will be offered completely free of charge.